With spring break coming up next week, all the Blingz Girlz need to be in the know about what is trending.
- Spring 2018 is throwing it way back with cute overalls and denim mini skirts: This trend is reminiscent of the late 80s and early 90s. There is even a touch of acid wash in some of the denim finishes. Denim never goes out of style. Distressed jeans and shorts are still a good choice as we transition to warmer sunny days.
- Life is truly a picnic with all of the gingham checked tops, rompers and dresses. The saying everything old is new again is certainly true this year as we are seeing so many uses of these checked classics.
- You can’t go wrong with stripes, stripes and more stripes.
- Florals continue to sprout up again this spring and everyone loves the romantic look of a sheer, floral top or a little floral pocket tee like Gracey is wearing.
- Going back to the basics is always a good place to start or end. You can pair our basic tops with kimonos or little cardigans for a more completed look. But we think this basic knotted tee is perfect on our Blingz Girl – Lauren.
So what are you waiting for? Head on over to our online boutique https://shopatbjt.com or stop by to see us and pick up a something new for yourself before spring break gets here. We are located at 312 N. 1st Street, Glenwood, AR 71943. Call with any questions (870)356-3310.
Happy Shopping and Happy Spring from BJT!